Devon Holiday Cottage
Burrows is a detached barn conversion in a grade II listed building setting near to Apple Mill; both of our holiday cottages are located in East Devon. Boasting a private Hot Tub in the walled garden, Burrows is situated in glorious East Devon countryside just 4 miles from Sidmouth in a designated area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
Scroll down to watch a guided tour of Burrows.
- Spacious ground floor open-plan kitchen, dining and living area
- Vaulted ceilings with original beams
- Social single story property with just one step
- Bathroom En-suite Large Ground floor king bedroom, 5 ft bed
- Shower room En-suite Large Ground floor king bedroom, 5 ft bed
- Ground floor twin room with 3 ft beds and en-suite, beds can be pushed together
- Partial walled garden, decking and lawn extending the front of the property
- Enclosed garden with garden furniture
- Parking for three vehicles
- Private luxury hot tub
- Woodburning stove
Burrows sleeps six in a superb detached Grade II listed barn conversion deep in the Devon countryside. A place perfect for holidaying and entertaining, or just relaxing.
Our luxury cottage is a real home from home, with an abundance of original features, including vaulted ceilings and exposed beams.
With numerous countryside walks from the garden gate, and within easy reach of the Jurassic Coast and Exeter, you can enjoy the best of lush countryside scenery and the dramatic coastal landscape.
It’s ideal base for families or friends at any time of the year, with parking for three cars and short and midweek breaks on tap, with a minimum 3 night stay.
Our light and airy home from home has an abundance of original features, including vaulted ceilings and exposed beams. The open plan living space has a cosy wood burning stove, perfect for chilly evenings. The kitchen with a range-style cooker includes a sociable dining area. Three spacious ground floor bedrooms all have first-class en suites.
Kick back in the pretty walled garden with decked terrace and set the steaks to sizzle on the gas barbecue. Or add a bit of extra indulgence to your break and soak up the peace in the bubbling luxury hot tub – perfect for unwinding or star-gazing at night.
View some of our Frequently Asked Questions
Or alternatively have a look at some idyllic East Devon Walking Routes
If you have any questions about this property, or would like to discuss your requirements further, please get in touch with us directly via the link below.
Availability & Booking
- Bedroom One with en-suite bathroom with roll top bath
1 king bed
- Bedroom Two with en-suite walk in shower
1 king bed
- Bedroom Three with en-suite shower
2 singe 3ft beds (can pushed together)
NEED MORE SPACE?
- Wood burning stove
- Range style cooker with a gas hob and electric oven
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Private water supply
- Oil fired central heating
- Weber charcoal BBQ (we offer starter charcoal, extra available at local shops)
- Washing machine
- A cot and highchair are available by arrangement (request when booking)
- Amazon Echo (virtual assistant/smart speaker)
- TV with Sky Freeview
- Luxury towels and linen
- Shaver socket
All bedrooms have hair dryers
- Bikes (x 2 – avaliible on request)
- Welcome hamper
- Private Hot Tub (additional charge)
Please note, for your safety and peace of mind the Hot Tub at Burrows is operated and tested in full accordance with the HSE Regulation HSG282; details available on request.
East Devon Holiday Cottage Apple Mill is a Grade II listed holiday home, with a private hot tub in its secluded garden. Apple Mill sleeps 8 plus a cot in 4 bedrooms across 2 floors. Situated in glorious Devon countryside just 4 miles from Sidmouth, in a designated area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Perfect for families or groups.
A fabulous location from both Coast and Country Side Retreats in East Devon.