East Devon Holiday Cottage
Apple Mill is a Grade II listed holiday home in Devon, with a private hot tub in its secluded garden. Apple Mill sleeps 8 plus a cot in 4 bedrooms across 2 floors. Situated in glorious East Devon countryside just 4 miles from Sidmouth, in a designated area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Perfect for families or groups.
A fabulous location from both Coast and Country Side Retreats in East Devon.
Scroll down to watch a guided video tour of Apple Mill.
- Spacious ground floor sitting room
- Open plan kitchen with dining area
- Ground floor king bedroom with a 5ft bed
- First-floor king bedroom, 5ft bed, large en-suite bath/shower
- First-floor double bedroom, 4ft 6in bed, en-suite shower room
- Ground floor twin bedroom with two 3ft beds
- Walled courtyard area and garden with garden furniture
- Ground floor bathroom
- Private Luxury Hot Tub
- Exposed beams throughout
- Wood Burner
- Vaulted ceilings with original beams
- Village locations with many East Devon walks on the doorstep.
- Fantastic central East Devon location.
- Very well situated for access to The Jurassic Coast and Dartmoor
- Welcome Bottle of Bubbles and a Devon Cream Tea
Apple Mill sleeps eight plus a cot in a superb detached Grade II holiday home deep in the East Devon countryside with a lovely walled courtyard. A place perfect for holidaying and entertaining, or just relaxing. You’ll find a Weber BBQ ready to use, a Nespresso coffee machine, TV with Sky Freeview and all the mod cons you’d want in your perfect holiday cottage.
Our luxury holiday cottage is a real home from home, with an abundance of original features, including vaulted ceilings and exposed beams.
With numerous countryside walks from the garden gate, and within easy reach of the Jurassic Coast and Exeter, you can enjoy the best of lush countryside scenery and the dramatic coastal landscape.
Our light and airy holiday cottage in East Devon has an abundance of original features, including vaulted ceilings and exposed beams. The open plan living space has a cosy wood-burning stove, perfect for chilly evenings. The kitchen with a range-style cooker includes a sociable dining area. There are two bedrooms downstairs with a shared bathroom and two en-suite bedrooms upstairs.
Kick back in the pretty walled garden with decked terrace and set the steaks to sizzle on the barbecue. Or add a bit of extra indulgence to your East Devon holiday cottage break and soak up the peace in the bubbling luxury hot tub – perfect for unwinding or star-gazing at night.
It’s an ideal base for families or friends at any time of the year, with a private driveway and parking for four cars.
We can offer short and midweek breaks in our Holiday Cottages, with a minimum 3 night stay in the Winter.
View some of our Frequently Asked Questions
Or Alterativley have a look at some idyllic East Devon Walking Routes
If you have any questions about this property, or would like to discuss your requirements further, please get in touch with us directly via the link below.
Availability & Booking
Your widget will appear here.
- Bedroom One with en-suite roll top bath and walk in shower
1 king size bed
- Bedroom Two with en-suite shower
1 king size bed
- Bedroom Three on the ground floor
1 king size bed
- Bedroom Four
Twin beds 3ft (can be pushed together)
NEED MORE SPACE?
- Parking for up to 4 cars
- Oil fired central heating
- Wood burning stove with a large basket of logs
- Range style cooker with a gas hob and electric oven
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Private water supply
- BBQ (we offer starter charcoal, extra available at local shops)
- Washing machine
- A cot and highchair are available by arrangement (request when booking)
Amazon Echo (virtual assistant/smart speaker)
- TV with Sky Freeview
- Towels and linen
- Shaver socket
- Bikes (x 2)
- Private Hot Tub (additional charge)
Please note, for your safety and peace of mind the Hot Tub at Apple Mill is operated and tested in full accordance with the HSE Regulation HSG282; details available on request.