Devon Holiday Cottage
Burrows is a detached barn conversion in a grade II listed building setting near to Apple Mill. Boasting a private Hot Tub in the walled garden, Burrows is situated in glorious Devon countryside just 4 miles from Sidmouth in a designated area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- Spacious ground floor open-plan kitchen, dining and living area
- Vaulted ceilings with original beams
- Social single storey property with just one step
- Ground floor king bedroom, 5ft bed, large en-suite bathroom
- Ground floor king bedroom, 5ft bed, large en-suite shower room
- Ground floor twin room with 3ft beds and en-suite, beds can be pushed together
- Partial walled garden, decking and lawn extending the front of the property
- Enclosed garden with garden furniture
- Parking for three vehicles
- Private luxury hot tub
- Woodburning stove
Burrows sleeps six in a superb detached Grade II listed barn conversion deep in the Devon countryside. A place perfect for holidaying and entertaining, or just relaxing.
Our luxury cottage is a real home from home, with an abundance of original features, including vaulted ceilings and exposed beams.
With numerous countryside walks from the garden gate, and within easy reach of the Jurassic Coast and Exeter, you can enjoy the best of lush countryside scenery and the dramatic coastal landscape.
It’s ideal base for families or friends at any time of the year, with parking for three cars and short and midweek breaks on tap, with a minimum 3 night stay.
Our light and airy home from home has an abundance of original features, including vaulted ceilings and exposed beams. The open plan living space has a cosy wood burning stove, perfect for chilly evenings. The kitchen with a range-style cooker includes a sociable dining area. Three spacious ground floor bedrooms all have first-class en suites.
Kick back in the pretty walled garden with decked terrace and set the steaks to sizzle on the gas barbecue. Or add a bit of extra indulgence to your break and soak up the peace in the bubbling luxury hot tub – perfect for unwinding or star-gazing at night.
If you have any questions about this property, or would like to discuss your requirements further, please get in touch with us directly via the link below.
Availability & Booking
- Bedroom One with en-suite bathroom with roll top bath
1 king bed
- Bedroom Two with en-suite walk in shower
1 king bed
- Bedroom Three with en-suite shower
2 singe 3ft beds (can pushed together)
NEED MORE SPACE?
- Oil fired central heating
- Wood burning stove
- Range style cooker with a gas hob and electric oven
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Private water supply
- Weber charcoal BBQ (we offer starter charcoal, extra available at local shops)
- Washing machine
- A cot and highchair are available by arrangement (request when booking)
- Amazon Echo (virtual assistant/smart speaker)
- TV with Sky Freeview
- Towels and linen
- Shaver socket
All bedrooms have hair dryers
- Bikes (x2)
- Welcome hamper